Do you want to go more in depth when creating your time-lapse in LRTimelapse? LRTimelapse offers advanced options that let you adjust your time-lapse images even further. How do you animate cropping the time-lapse? In this video, Richard Harrington walks you through how to animate the crop of your time-lapse in Lightroom.
- [Instructor] One of the options that we can do here…is actually change the crop of the image over time.…So I want to make a change,…and this should work out.…So I'll select the first image.…And choose the crop tool.…And you see that we get the overall image here.…Now, let's go ahead and set this…to a true 16 by nine aspect ratio…to match our video delivery.…There we go.…And I'm going to start with a little more of the foreground.…And I'll press return.…
I'm just going to put a little bit of a vignette on this.…Just to darken the edges.…There we go.…And we get a little bit of clipping warning,…but that looks okay to me still.…Let's turn those off for now…'cause a little bit of black is okay.…And now what we're going to do is select everything…and synchronize just the crop…and the effects.…There we go.…And I'll choose synchronize.…And that goes across the board.…Now, what we can do is animate that crop over time.…
Let's change the crop in the develop module here.…There we go.…And I'm just going to tighten that a little bit.…
- The benefits and challenges of using raw files in time-lapses
- Organizing and renaming images
- Processing in Lightroom
- Using LRTimelapse for advanced workflows
- Reducing flicker
- Assembling movies
- Integrating other Adobe applications
Skill Level Intermediate
Dustin Farrell's Time-Lapse Photography: Start to Finishwith Dustin Farrell18m 44s Appropriate for all
Time-Lapse Video: Shooting From a Windowwith Richard Harrington2h 11m Intermediate
1. The Benefits of an All-Raw Workflow
2. Importing Field Assets
3. An All-Lightroom Workflow
4. Basic Workflow with LRTimelapse and Lightroom
5. The Visual Workflow
6. Advanced Techniques with LRTimelapse
7. Integrating with Adobe and Other Applications
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.