Once you’ve completed the basic edits, you can use the specialized Capture One Pro tools to fine tune the portraits. In this video, Derrick Story shares resources to help you improve your editing skills.
- [Derrick] Capture One Pro is an excellent program…for managing your high school senior portraits…and if that's the application that you're using…I just wanted to let you know…that we have additional training for you on both Lynda.com.…The latest as of this recording…is Capture One Pro 11, Essential Training, on Lynda.…And also on Lynda, we have Capture One Pro, Retouching.…Now, it's Capture One Pro 10,…but it's essentially the same application as 11…in regard to this sort of stuff.…
So we have terrific resources for you…if you wanna fine tune your skills…on working on your portraits.…I know I showed you some things in this title,…but there is so much more.…Then I also wanna mention that both of these titles…are available on LinkedIn Learning, as well.…So if LinkedIn Learning is your area for online education,…it's a great place to go,…then those titles are waiting for you there, too.…So, two terrific places to get more information…about Capture One Pro to really fine tune your skills.…
As I said, just in the few movies…
- Guidelines for senior portraits
- Setting up a portable studio
- Posing subjects
- Shooting outside
- Working with family members
- Using mirrorless cameras and smartphones
- Editing senior portraits
- Exporting and delivering images
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Natural Light Portrait Photographywith Chris Orwig2h 30m Intermediate
Up-Close Portrait Photography: Start to Finishwith Chris Orwig2h 5m Intermediate
1. The Basic Guidelines and Business of Portraiture
2. Studio Space and Posing Options
3. Working with Family Members and Shooting Outside
4. Using Mirrorless and Smartphones for Portraits
5. Sort and Organize the Photo Shoot
6. Edit and Enhance Your Selects
7. Deliver the Images
Next steps1m 22s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.