Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding watermarks and sharpening photos, part of Lightroom 4 Essential Training: 4 Creating Slideshows & Web Galleries.
Next we have the option of adding a watermark.…We can use watermarks to protect our photographs and this really opens up a…whole new world, and what you can do here is you can click on this little menu…here and open up the menu or the dialog for editing or creating watermarks.…You notice that it picked up my copyright info. You can create your own if you…don't see that there by simply adding that.…On a Mac you press Option+G, on Windows you press Ctrl+Alt+C to create that…little Copyright icon, and then go ahead and type out your name.…
Next, on the right-hand side we have a few Text Options.…We could change the Font of this. We could go ahead and select something…different there, and you can see how it updates that here.…We can also go back say to something a bit more simple, if you want to do that,…and then it will update that in this field.…We can also align this text different ways. Choose Color, choose Drop Shadow…behind it, and then if you scroll down you actually have some really…powerful controls over this.…
- Getting your slideshow or gallery on the web
- Grouping images in collections
- Renaming and re-ordering images
- Changing the color and appearance of a web gallery
- Adding captions and titles to photos
- Saving custom templates
- Uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a web server
- Creating an impromptu slideshow
- Customizing a slideshow layout
- Adjusting slideshow playback options
- Exporting a slideshow as a JPEG, a PDF, or a video
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CS6 for Photographers: Camera Raw 7with Chris Orwig6h 16m Intermediate
Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouchingwith Chris Orwig6h 4m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Web Galleries
Introducing web galleries3m 13s
2. Customizing Web Galleries
3. Output and Upload Settings
4. Working with Slideshows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.