Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding keywords with the Painter, part of Lightroom CC 2015 New Features.
- [Voiceover] In this movie, I want to highlight a new…feature which will help us improve the way that we add…keywords to our photographs when we're…working with the painter tool.…In order to work with the painter tool,…we need to navigate to the grid…view in the library module.…To do that, tap the G key on your keyboard,…and then you can see all of your…photographs in this thumbnail grid view.…Next, we need to access the painter tool,…which is located right here.…Now, if you aren't seeing this,…click on the triangle icon which is…located at the end of the tool bar,…and then click on the option to show the painter tool.…
Here, I'll choose that.…Now, you can see we have our little…spray can visible right there.…Next, simply click on the icon,…then from the pull-down menu, what we want to add…to our photographs are some keywords.…So let's choose that option and then hover over the image.…Now, the new feature revolves around…pressing one key on the keyboard.…So you want to jot this one down.…When you press and hold the shift key,…
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 02/05/2016. What changed?
A: We added one new movie, "Boundary Warp for better pano photos."
Lightroom CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith Chris Orwig5h 59m Beginner
Learning Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CCwith Jan Kabili5h 14m Beginner
Lightroom: Creating Panoramaswith Richard Harrington2h 58m Advanced
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.