Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding copyright metadata with a template, part of Lightroom 5 Essentials: 02 Managing Images with the Library Module.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Regardless of the type of photographer you are, whether you photograph action sports,…travel, nature. people or whatever it is, we all need to…be able to add our copyright information to our photographs.…So here in this movie, I want to talk about how we can create what's called a…metadata template. Which will allow us to quickly and easily…add our copyright information to all of our photographs.…Well before we begin in the library module, though, I want to go back to the…Import dialogue. To do that, in the library module, click…on the Import button. It's located in the lower left hand corner…right over here. When we enter into the import dialog, the…one thing that I want to highlight is that we can apply during import different types…of metadata. And if we click on this pull down menu…you'll notice that we can apply different presets.…
Now I haven't created a preset yet, yet if we did create a preset it would allow us…to add this upon import Which is typically what you want to do when it comes to meta data.…
- Adding flags, stars, and labels to images
- Filtering your library by text, metadata, and file type
- Stacking photos into groups
- Creating a collection to group images
- Tagging images with locations
- Processing images in the Library module
- Viewing and editing videos
- Working with the DNG file format
- Adding copyright metadata to photos
- Adding keywords
- Opening images in Photoshop
- Exporting, emailing, and publishing photos
Skill Level Beginner
1. Rating, Ranking, and Labeling Your Photographs
2. Filtering and Finding Photographs
3. Organizing with Collections
4. Managing Images with the Map Module
Creating saved locations4m 41s
5. Processing Images in the Library Module
6. Viewing and Editing Videos
7. Exporting and Publishing Videos
8. Working with the DNG File Format
9. Working with Metadata
10. Opening Images in Photoshop
11. Exporting, Emailing, and Publishing Photographs
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.