Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding captions and titles, part of Lightroom 4 Essential Training: 4 Creating Slideshows & Web Galleries.
As you begin to work more with the web galleries, you'll notice that there are…some web galleries like this one here which allow you to take advantage of and…display valuable image info.…In this case, what we can do is we can display the image title or a caption, and…this can be really helpful with pictures.…Let's say if we click on one of these photographs, we can see this image and…it's a little bit more big.…Yet you'll notice that there isn't anything displayed above in regards to say a…title or maybe a caption, either above or below, or why is that?…We have these boxes checked on.…
Well, the reason why nothing is being displayed is because we haven't added…anything in our Metadata panel to this image or these images.…In order to do that we'll go to the Library module. So here let's click on the…Library module button, and then in panels on the right we're going to expand our…Metadata panel, and we can just leave this on the default setting here because…this gives us access to the Title and Caption fields.…
- Getting your slideshow or gallery on the web
- Grouping images in collections
- Renaming and re-ordering images
- Changing the color and appearance of a web gallery
- Adding captions and titles to photos
- Saving custom templates
- Uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a web server
- Creating an impromptu slideshow
- Customizing a slideshow layout
- Adjusting slideshow playback options
- Exporting a slideshow as a JPEG, a PDF, or a video
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CS6 for Photographers: Camera Raw 7with Chris Orwig6h 16m Intermediate
Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouchingwith Chris Orwig6h 4m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Web Galleries
Introducing web galleries3m 13s
2. Customizing Web Galleries
3. Output and Upload Settings
4. Working with Slideshows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.