Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding beginning and ending title slides, part of Lightroom 4 Essential Training: 4 Creating Slideshows & Web Galleries.
In this brief movie, we'll talk a little bit about the Titles panel in…the Slideshow module.…This panel, it allows you to create an initial or beginning and also…closing title screen.…You can do this by simply clicking on the checkbox here to create an Intro…Screen that will show you a demo of that.…This may be helpful to say black everything out before your slideshow begins or…perhaps you want to add some copy there.…You could add an Identity Plate and then go in and edit it.…I could type out something like Narrative Photography by Chris Orwig, and…then press Enter or Return in order to apply that and have that show up…before the slideshow begins.…
The same thing can be done with our Ending Screen.…Perhaps we wanted just to end with a black screen or we could always add a…message there or some text. Here we will go again and edit this. Type out Chris…Orwig Photography, and then click OK. And you could see how you could have…some sort of message there at the end; something like Thanks or Chris Orwig…
- Getting your slideshow or gallery on the web
- Grouping images in collections
- Renaming and re-ordering images
- Changing the color and appearance of a web gallery
- Adding captions and titles to photos
- Saving custom templates
- Uploading HTML and Flash galleries to a web server
- Creating an impromptu slideshow
- Customizing a slideshow layout
- Adjusting slideshow playback options
- Exporting a slideshow as a JPEG, a PDF, or a video
Skill Level Beginner
Photoshop CS6 for Photographers: Camera Raw 7with Chris Orwig6h 16m Intermediate
Photoshop for Photographers: Portrait Retouchingwith Chris Orwig6h 4m Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Web Galleries
Introducing web galleries3m 13s
2. Customizing Web Galleries
3. Output and Upload Settings
4. Working with Slideshows
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.