Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding Dehaze with the local adjustment tools, part of Lightroom: 2015 Creative Cloud Updates.
- New to Lightroom is the ability to work…with Dehaze with our selective adjustment tools.…In order to illustrate how we can work…with these tools, we'll be working with…a few different photographs, starting off with…this one here.…I want to add some clarity to this part…of the image, to do so we'll use Dehaze,…and in this case we're going to reach…for a tool which give us the ability…to make an adjustment in a specific area,…it's called the Radial Filter.…And what you can do is select this tool…and then dial in a setting, for example,…let's choose exposure just to demonstrate…how this works, and I'll click and drag this out.…
Currently, this is darkening everywhere except…the inside of this shape.…If we click on Invert Mask or press the apostrophe…key, you can see that now the darkening effect…is happening inside of the shape which we've created.…We can change the size of the shape and position, etcetera.…Well, I don't want to work with exposure but I do…want to work with Dehaze, and if we drag this…to the left you can see that we lose detail,…
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Library Module: Face Recognition
2. Library Module: Photo Merge
3. Library Module: Workflow
4. Develop Module: Image Enhancements
5. Slideshow and Web Modules
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.