Learn how to access Lightroom anywhere there's a web browser. Explore different functionalities including access, culling, and even edits.
- [Instructor] One of the benefits … of a modern Lightroom workflow … is that you can get to your files anywhere. … So in the distinction between Lightroom Classic … and Lightroom is that with Lightroom Classic, … your original files, your raw files, … they live on your desktop or on your laptop … or wherever you have that one machine … where you use Lightroom Classic. … The big difference with Lightroom, … the more modern version of Lightroom, … is that those files live in the cloud, … and what that means is that you can access them anywhere … and you can edit them anywhere. … Well, here I am at Adobe.com, … I've signed in, so we see my picture there, … and I see a host of services that are available to me, … and one of them is Lightroom. … And so using any connection to the Web, … anywhere, I can get to my images. … You'll notice that I could also go to Lightroom.Adobe.com; … that one's a little trickier to remember. … All right, so here I am in my familiar images, … all the sort of stuff that we've been using and looking at. …
AuthorBryan O'Neil Hughes
- Adjusting photographs in Lightroom
- Using the Develop module
- Fixing white balance and temperature
- Applying HDR adjustments
- Sharpening images
- Making lens corrections
- Fixing perspective
- Retouching images using a brush
- Adjusting clarity and haze
- Applying graduated filters
- Culling photos in Lightroom
- Sharing images
- Using shortcuts in Lightroom
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Edit/Develop Module: Reviewing the Basics
2. The Edit/Develop Module: In Depth
HDR and post6m 24s
3. Edit/Develop Tools
4. Saving Time
5. Lightroom: Beyond the Desktop
6. Beyond Lightroom
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.