Discover how to leverage the Adobe Lightroom mobile app to edit and improve your photos. Learn about making selective adjustments, working with color, making advanced image editing adjustments, and more.
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Chris Orwig, and welcome to another installment of Learning Lightroom Mobile. This might be one of the most fun installments that we have in this series, because here we'll look at how we can edit and improve our photos. We'll talk about how we can make selective and specific adjustments, how we can work with color and make some advanced image-editing adjustments as well. With that in mind, let's begin.
- Cropping your photographs
- Making selective adjustments
- Brushing in adjustments
- Editing photos with a radial brush
- Making color corrections
- Fine tuning color and exposure
- Changing color for better black and white images
- Advanced image editing
- Improving details
- Applying a vignette effect
- Using Dehaze to create a vivid look
- Removing distractions with Photoshop Fix