Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Using presentation mode to share your work, part of Learning Lightroom Mobile: Share Your Work.
- [Instructor] Alright, let's take a look…at how we can email one or more photograph…from lightroom mobile.…Obviously, what we want to do first…is find a collection of images that we want to work with.…I'll tap on the one which is SeeVees.…Now, if you just want to send a single image,…you can tap on the image itself…and then tap on the share icon or send icon,…the box, the arrow, and then choose to share.…And then maximum available.…And what we'll do is, I'm going to share this via email.…
So, I'll go ahead and tap the mail app there.…And I'm going to email this one to myself.…And again, if you just have a single image,…you can go ahead and just use that option.…Yet, if you want to send multiple images,…which is typically more the case, at least for me,…what I tend to want to do is,…I want to send a set of images to a client or a friend.…And let's say the client says,…"Hey, Chris, we want to see some surf stuff you've done…or something related to the California coast…with that vibe."…So, I say, "Great."…I go ahead and choose share in the grid view.…
- Sharing a collection as a public web gallery
- Sending a photo to Instagram
- Sharing your images on Facebook
- Emailing photos from Lightroom for mobile
- Using presentation mode to share your work