Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Sending a photo to Instagram, part of Learning Lightroom Mobile: Share Your Work.
- [Instructor] Sending a photograph from Lightroom Mobile…to Instagram is a snap, and let me show you how that works.…So, here, I'm on my phone,…because when you work with Instagram,…typically, you're on a phone.…I'll tap on Lightroom Mobile…and I'm inside of a collection…and I want to choose an image which I want to share.…So, this one, right here.…So, you go to the image and you can evaluate it.…Then, next, tap on the icon,…which is that send or share icon up in the top,…it's a little box with an arrow coming out of it.…And what we'll do is we'll choose Share.…
So, I'll go ahead and tap on Share, Maximum Available.…And then it says, hey, how do you want to share this?…In my case, I'll scroll over to Instagram.…Of course, you need to have that app installed…and logged in and all that stuff.…So, go ahead and tap on that.…This will bring me over to Instagram…and I'm just going to leave the image as is.…I'll tap Next and I need to write a little caption here.…And let me just type this out, "packing up for a trip",…
- Sharing a collection as a public web gallery
- Sending a photo to Instagram
- Sharing your images on Facebook
- Emailing photos from Lightroom for mobile
- Using presentation mode to share your work