Join Chris Orwig for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Learning Lightroom Mobile: Share Your Work.
- [Instructor] As this is the final installment…of our Learning Lightroom Mobile series,…I wanted to share with you two ways…that we can keep in touch.…First, you can do a search for my name, Chris Orwig,…and you can find some of the other courses…that I've created.…I've created over 100 on topics of photography,…Lightroom, Photoshop, and other topics as well,…so you may want to check those out.…Next, you can go to my website, which is chrisorwig.com…and, if it's your first visit there,…it will ask you if you want to join my newsletter.…That's a good way to keep in touch.…I send out emails about the latest things that I'm doing.…
You can also find other information…about the books that I've written and other teaching…that I do, if you want to keep in touch that way,…or if you just want to check out my work.…And, of course, you can always use that contact form…that's there if you want to send me a note.…I would love to hear from you.…Alright, well, in closing,…thank you so much for joining me in this course.…I hope to see you in another one, bye for now.…
- Sharing a collection as a public web gallery
- Sending a photo to Instagram
- Sharing your images on Facebook
- Emailing photos from Lightroom for mobile
- Using presentation mode to share your work