- Cropping your photographs
- Making selective adjustments
- Brushing in adjustments
- Editing photos with a radial brush
- Making color corrections
- Fine tuning color and exposure
- Changing color for better black and white images
- Advanced image editing
- Improving details
- Applying a vignette effect
- Using Dehaze to create a vivid look
- Removing distractions with Photoshop Fix
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hi, I'm Chris Orwig, and welcome to another installment of Learning Lightroom Mobile. This might be one of the most fun installments that we have in this series, because here we'll look at how we can edit and improve our photos. We'll talk about how we can make selective and specific adjustments, how we can work with color and make some advanced image-editing adjustments as well. With that in mind, let's begin.
1. Edit and Improve Your Photos
2. Making Selective Adjustments
Brushing in adjustments2m 4s
3. Working with Color
4. Advanced Image Editing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.