- Using the Text, Refine, and Metadata filters to organize and access images
- Managing an image library with the Catalog panel, folders, and collections
- Designing slideshow presentations
- Exploring the enhanced Split Toning tool
- Using the improved sharpening and detail features
- Printing high-quality images
Skill Level Intermediate
- Welcome, my name's Chris Orwig. I'm a pro photographer, and I'm on the faculty of the Brook Institute of Photography. You know, us photographers, we have interesting relationships with our tools, whether cameras or software. And one of the reasons we have this interesting relationship is that tools are really technical, and technical things can bog you down. If you learn how to use these tools well, it can ignite, it can inspire, it can enliven, it can shape who you are, what you see and what you create. Well, my hope with this training is this. I hope that by showing you some of the important new features inside of Lightroom 2.0 that this will help you expand who you are and what you create, and ultimately, it will help you get more out of Lightroom, so that you can be a better photographer.
Well, we have a lot of ground to cover, so without further delay, let's begin.