Lightroom 2 Essential Training
In Photoshop Lightroom 2 Essential Training, Chris Orwig explores Adobe's professional toolbox for image organization, processing, and output. He demonstrates effective use of catalogs, collections, keywords, and filters in the Library module; image correction and enhancement with the Develop module; and publishing the results via the Slideshow, Print, and Web modules. Chris also shares a wealth of creative tips and workflow techniques for capturing and processing stunning photographs. Example files accompany the course.
- Understanding Lightroom's interface, modules, and new features
- Importing photos from a folder, camera, or memory card
- Sharing catalogs between multiple computers
- Sorting and filtering with flags, ratings, labels, and other attributes
- Correcting white balance, tone, saturation, and clarity with the Basic panel
- Cropping, straightening, and retouching with the Tool Strip
- Fixing color and exposure with the Adjustment Brush tool and HSL controls
- Converting to black and white
- Sharpening, reducing noise, and removing chromatic aberration
- Understanding lens correction and camera calibration
- Fine-tuning portrait, travel, and nature photography workflows
- Integrating with Photoshop
Welcome. My name is Chris Orwig. I'm a photographer and I'm a teacher. I'm on the photography faculty of the Brookes Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara, California where we're standing right now, and I absolutely love what I get to do for a living. And you know it's a privilege to share that with you. In this training title what we're going to do is focus in on Lightroom. And in this training title you're going to learn everything that you need to know in order to take advantage of this amazing tool. Now because Lightroom is a tool that was designed for photographers, I thought it would be kind of fun to include a few photo tips in this training title as well.
Well finally, thanks for joining me on this one. I look forward to working with you. Bye for now.
There are currently no FAQs about Lightroom 2 Essential Training.
The Practicing Photographer1,607,809 Views
Lightroom CC Essential Training (2015)927,163 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,545,810 Views
Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (2014)1,784,172 Views
Windows 10 Essential Training725,484 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,249,919 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)1,931,120 Views
Foundations of Photography: Composition3,516,392 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views