Lightroom 1.3 for Digital Photographers
Photoshop Lightroom 1.3 for Digital Photographers was created and produced by Colin Smith. We are honored to host his material in the lynda.com Online Training Library®.
There's nothing more frustrating than having hundreds of digital pictures clogging up one's hard drive. Photoshop Lightroom 1.3 for Digital Photographers teaches picture-takers how to import, organize, develop, and output images with ease. Instructor Colin Smith breaks down even the most complex tasks into quick and easy-to-understand techniques, and demonstrates multiple methods that work in real-world situations. He teaches photographers how to work efficiently with metadata; create custom keyword sets; and understand Lightroom's ratings, flags, and labels. Colin also shares some of his secret tips!
- Importing images from a hard drive
- Working with the panels efficiently
- Understanding and managing catalogs
- Customizing the HTML galleries
- Adding music to slideshow presentations
- Converting grayscale images
- Hi I'm Colin Smith, best-selling author and founder of photoshopcafe.com. I'm gonna invite you to watch over my shoulder as we take an in-depth look into Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. This amazing program enables you to import your images, sort them, adjust them, categorize them, make amazing adjustments and then output them to print, to web and to create stunning slideshows. This is the most comprehensive video available on this subject, with over 78 lessons. You can watch from start to finish or come back and use it for a reference.
Although the screen captures are done in Windows, you can use this for both Mac and Windows and I'll give you the keyboard shortcut when we come to both of those. The goal of this title is for you to spend less time in front of your computer and more time behind your camera. So sit back, relax and enjoy this video. I'll see you at the cafe. That's photoshopcafe.com.
Lightroom 2 Essential Training1,290,065 Views
Lightroom 3 New Features108,018 Views
Lightroom 2 New Features79,162 Views
Lightroom 4 New Features Overview2,358 Views
Getting Started with Lightroom 24,405 Views
The Practicing Photographer1,607,809 Views
Foundations of Photography: Exposure5,545,810 Views
Lightroom CC Essential Training (2015)927,163 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2015)1,931,120 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views