- Configuring your first rollup view
- Applying filters to views
- Analyzing data with conditional formatting
- Using web part views
- Creating calculated columns
- Configuring search rollups with managed and crawled properties
Skill Level Advanced
- [Tiffany] The Lightning Tools Conductor App for SharePoint Online is one of the most popular third party add-ins for SharePoint and you're about to find out why. In addition to rolling up content across SharePoint sites, the Conductor add-in sorts, filters. It even applies conditional formatting to help you create dynamic dashboard views. And in organizations that prohibit the use of SharePoint Designer, this tool is essential to help you quickly return list results and analyze that data on screen. I'll show you how to configure your first view, design a dashboard page, use the Search Rollup engine and so much more.
My name is Tiffany Songvilay. I've spent the past 10 years configuring out of the box, no code solutions for SharePoint and today, I'm going to help you learn how to do the same thing.