Keep your list of views clean by frequently deleting irrelevant searches.
- [Instructor] So let's say that you have a view…that you no longer need,…and you want to clear it out of your list.…So you can just go up to Actions…when you're inside of the view that you want to delete,…and click Delete view.…Notice that there is no annoying message,…asking you if you're sure, so,…be sure to be sure, when you do delete this,…but, deleting a view is just that easy.…So it's just another option there on your Actions menu,…be in the view you want to delete,…go to Actions, click Delete view.…
- Configuring your first rollup view
- Applying filters to views
- Analyzing data with conditional formatting
- Using web part views
- Creating calculated columns
- Configuring search rollups with managed and crawled properties