Learn to create sleek, interactive elearning courses with Lectora Inspire.
- [Voiceover] Hi, and welcome to Up and Running with Lectora Inspire. I'm David Rivers. Lectora Inspire is a suite of rapid development, e-learning development software, and tools. Giving you everything you need to create visually stunning and interactive e-learning courses, with no programming required. This course is designed to provide you with enough knowledge to get you started using Lectora Inspire. We'll begin with the basics getting you familiar with the user interface and your work environment before exploring the various ways to set up a new title.
We'll spend some time working with various types of text content. Graphics and other types of media before moving into the features and functions of page lay-out and design. The best e-learning courses are interactive so we will spend some time learning about the various actions and interactions you can create with Lectora to make your e-learning courses stand out. And if you want to evaluate the effectiveness of the courses you create with Lectora. Tests and quizzes are an excellent option. We'll examine the testing and quizzing options you have at your disposal here in Lectora.
Finally you want to get your e-learning courses out to the masses. We'll go through the process of publishing your titles as well as the various publishing options you have to choose from using Lectora. Including ways to make your courses AICC or SCORM-compliant. With so much to cover, let's get you up and running with Lectora Inspire.
- Setting up a title
- Adding structure with chapters and sections
- Formatting text
- Using images, audio, and video
- Creating a new page layout
- Adding page transitions
- Working with actions: playing media, adding buttons, and more
- Adding test questions
- Publishing your Lectora title
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. About Lectora
Uses for Lectora Inspire2m 28s
2. Getting Started
3. Setting Up a Title
4. Working with Text
5. Adding Graphics and Media
6. Page Layout and Design
7. Actions and Interactions
8. Tests and Quizzes
9. Publishing Your Title
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.