There will inevitably be new goals for individuals, teams, and organizations. By building an organization made up of adaptive workers, learn how you’ll be far better positioned to reach those new goals now and in the future.
- Many of us in Silicon Valley often…get hooked on change.…But there's no question there's comfort…in a stable and predictable work environment.…And in fact there'll be plenty of work situations…where predictability can still be found.…Government work or in traditional industries.…It's also true that work in many rural areas…where the pace of life is slower than in cities…are also insulated from many of the winds of change.…But the number of places in the world…that are insulated from dramatic change is diminishing…and the world of work is increasingly…one of the most deeply affected areas.…
In fact the entire nature of the organization…is changing dramatically.…That's why adaptation to change is becoming…such a critical skill set.…It's not enough that one or two workers…in the organization become more adaptive,…it's essential that entire organizations…create cultures of adaptation and innovation.…From an organizational strategist traditional view,…change usually is anchored in the practice…of change management.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Characteristics of adaptive workers
- How to be an adaptive manager
- Honing self-management skills
- Developing proactive workers
- Importance of goals in adaptive work
- Developing and supporting remote workers
- Empowering adaptive workers to solve problems
- Collaboration and adaptive teams