Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video The four types of customers, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Now of course, if you're building rapport…with somebody at the beginning of a sales meeting,…their personality is going to affect this process…and people vary quite a bit.…A model I like for this is the four types of people,…different approach for each of the four types.…So the first type is the quiet but logical person.…The Analytical.…And when you're explaining something to them,…they want to have lots of detail, lots of information,…comparison charts, spreadsheets, lots of facts,…maybe information they can take away and read later,…that kind of thing.…
That's what they want.…Now very different to the Analytical…would be the more outgoing, logical person,…which you might call the Controller.…So these people, their decision making…is very tough and decisive.…It's all based on key facts.…In fact, they'll use words like key facts…and bullet points, bottom line, plan of attack,…that sort of thing.…So they want a short meeting,…probably a one page summary with bullet points,…and just get to the point.…That's the Controller.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.