Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video The feel, felt, found tool, part of Management: Top Tips.
- If you're wondering how to overcome…a particular objection, a really useful technique…is known as feel, felt, found.…And this is where you say, I know how you feel.…I felt exactly the same way, but what I found was.…It's a very clever technique, because what you're doing…is with the first two steps,…you're building rapport with the person.…Yeah, I know how you feel, I felt exactly the same way.…And then with the third step,…you're telling them they're wrong.…But what I found was.…So it's a very subtle way to tell somebody they're wrong,…'cause just to say, no, no, no, you're wrong,…that's never going to work.…
So feel, felt, found, clever way…to tell somebody that they're wrong.…There's a version of it that works well, as well,…which is the third party version, and this is where you say,…yes, people often worry about that.…Let's say it's price.…Yes, people often think it's expensive,…but what they always find after they've used it…is that it saves them more than it costs.…So you're using the weight of other people…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.