Join Gary Bolles for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Developing a Learning Mindset.
- Are you ready to start on your learning journey but you're not quite sure you have the motivation? If so, you're in the right place. If you feel that you're already motivated to learn but you want help in developing and following through on a learning action plan, you can jump to my other course to help you get started on learning. Now back to this course. I've included some helpful worksheets you can download from the exercise files. They're designed to help you develop a learning inventory. Check them out and use them as we go along.
Now, let's get started.
- Identify effective motivations for learning.
- Explain how the brain is designed for learning.
- List factors that influence the need for lifelong learning.
- Describe different types of skills.
- Create inventories of what you have learned.