Join Gary Bolles for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Agility.
- If you're ready to hop in and get started on your learning journey, great. But if you're not sure if you really have the motivation to get started, you should check out my other course on getting motivated to learn. You'll find there's an especially important tool there, a learning inventory, that can be tremendously useful in this course. Feel free to download it from the exercise files. But, if you're ready to get started on your learning journey, then you'll want to check out the worksheets for this course, which are designed to help you lay the groundwork for your learning plan.
Download them and use them as we go along. Now, let's get started.
- How people learn
- Creating a learning wish list
- Establishing a learning plan
- Prioritizing within a learning plan
- Committing to learning
- Making progress toward learning goals