Join Kathrine Sharon for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Talent Management.
- Let's go over a few things to help you get the most out of this course. The primary focus is how to build and implement a talent management strategy. Talent management is about recruiting, hiring, assessing, developing and retaining talent. If you're in human resources, you'll learn practical tips to implement a strategy in your organization. If you're a manager, you'll learn the steps to make the most out of managing your talent effectively. My suggestion is to first watch the course from beginning to end to get a broad overview of the talent management process.
You can then go back and study the specific videos that are most relevant to you.
- Building a successful talent management strategy
- Identifying talent needs and assessing existing talent
- Recruiting and hiring the right people
- Developing employees to meet talent needs
- Implementing a succession planning process
- Focusing on engagement and retention
- Increasing talent visibility
- Creating a strong HR and business partnership
- Designing a high-performance culture