Join Kathrine Sharon for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know before watching this course, part of Talent Management.
- Let's go over a few things to help you get the most out of this course. The primary focus is how to build and implement a talent management strategy. Talent management is about recruiting, hiring, assessing, developing and retaining talent. If you're in human resources, you'll learn practical tips to implement a strategy in your organization. If you're a manager, you'll learn the steps to make the most out of managing your talent effectively. My suggestion is to first watch the course from beginning to end to get a broad overview of the talent management process.
You can then go back and study the specific videos that are most relevant to you.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a successful talent management strategy
- Identifying talent needs and assessing existing talent
- Recruiting and hiring the right people
- Developing employees to meet talent needs
- Implementing a succession planning process
- Focusing on engagement and retention
- Increasing talent visibility
- Creating a strong HR and business partnership
- Designing a high-performance culture