A talent management strategy outlines how you will hire, assess, develop, and retain great talent in your organization. Learn how to build a comprehensive and effective talent management strategy in this course.
- We've all read about companies where people are happy…and those where they're not.…Companies where people don't feel like there's a future…or a way to grow their career, so they leave.…That's a company that needs a talent management strategy.…Companies with effective talent management strategies…are more innovative, more adaptable to change,…have greater employee productivity,…and retain their key talent.…As a result, these companies have earnings 15% higher…than their peers.…
A talent management strategy is the starting point…for any organization to achieve its business goals.…In fact, the talent management strategy is set…based upon business goals.…It's the strategy that guides recruiting and hiring,…performance management, career development,…succession planning, and learning and development.…In this video, I'll walk you through the four steps…to build an effect talent management strategy.…
First, HR and the business identify what talent they need…in order to achieve business goals.…This includes what positions and skills are needed…
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Building a successful talent management strategy
- Identifying talent needs and assessing existing talent
- Recruiting and hiring the right people
- Developing employees to meet talent needs
- Implementing a succession planning process
- Focusing on engagement and retention
- Increasing talent visibility
- Creating a strong HR and business partnership
- Designing a high-performance culture