Develop a learning mindset that keeps you motivated and inspired to learn.
- Because you're here watching an online course, I'm going to guess that you're interested in learning. But even when we want to learn, sometimes it's hard to find the motivation to get started. I'm Gary Bolles. I like to help individuals and organizations to navigate disruptive times, and I want to help you to find your motivation to learn. Whether it's understanding your own motivations, or how your brain is designed to learn, or doing an inventory of all that you've learned in your life until now, here's your chance to get motivated.
In this course, we'll start off by talking about a learning mindset, then I'll guide you through a learning self inventory and help you understand why it's so important to know what you love to learn. We'll end with strategies on how to keep growing as a learner and how to make it fun so you can keep on learning for the rest of your life.
- Identify effective motivations for learning.
- Explain how the brain is designed for learning.
- List factors that influence the need for lifelong learning.
- Describe different types of skills.
- Create inventories of what you have learned.