Learn how to develop-and stick to-a learning plan, so you can grow your skills, stay sharp, solve problems, and overcome challenges.
- So you're ready to jump into a learning program but you may not know exactly what you want to learn or how you want to learn it. That's why I'm here to help you. Hi, my name is Gary Bolles, and I like to help people and organizations to navigate disruptive change. Now in times of rapid change we're all going to have to be lifelong learners. That's why having learning goals and a plan for reaching those goals is so critical. In this course we'll start by getting your creative juices flowing with several exercises to help you brainstorm what you want to learn.
Then we'll dive into some practical steps for developing a learning plan. We'll end with some strategies for ensuring that you can continue your learning journey not just tomorrow but in the years to come. Let's dive in.
- How people learn
- Creating a learning wish list
- Establishing a learning plan
- Prioritizing within a learning plan
- Committing to learning
- Making progress toward learning goals