Learn innovative strategies for successfully managing—and retaining—your most exceptional employees.
- High performers can be a manager's dream. Give them a goal and they'll do whatever it takes to meet it or exceed it. Who wouldn't want some of those ambitious, driven employees on their teams? The tough part for managers is keeping those performers challenged and interested. Holding onto them and helping them to share their expertise with others on the team. It's not always easy but it's possible with smart, innovative strategies. Hi, I'm Sara Canaday and I'm a Leadership Expert, Keynote Speaker, and Author.
In this course, we're going to discuss ways to recognize and retain the top talent that consistently gives your team a power boost. As we work together, you'll learn how to identify the specific needs of your high performers, their unique challenges, and expectations. Then you'll discover management strategies and coaching techniques that will maximize their production. Thank you for joining me to learn more about this fascinating topic. If you apply these principles about managing high performers, I'm confident that you'll see tangible results.
Committing to this process can make a huge difference for you, your team, and your organization. Let's begin.
- Knowing who you're managing
- Common challenges among high performers
- Expectations that high performers bring to their jobs
- Helping your high performers work at peak levels
- Coaching and developing high performers