Explore agile strategies that can help your organization thrive in an ever-changing business environment.
- The world of management theory is littered with approaches to creating organizational strategy. You may have chosen one of the traditional approaches or picked parts from several methodologies. And you've probably devised some of your own techniques as well. You don't need yet another shiny new theory. But what you do need is an upgrade to your strategy processes. Hi, I'm Gary Bolles. I help organizations and individuals to navigate disruptive change. I've worked as a strategy consultant, a writer, and as a career counselor.
And in this course, I'm going to tell you how to make your strategy process more agile in an era of exponential change. Rather than a rigid set of steps, you'll find that an agile strategy is a set of practices to infuse into the way you continually adapt to a rapidly changing world. It's not just about embracing change, it's about driving change on a continual basis. It's about encouraging a culture of taking risks, so you can make smarter bets.
It's about encouraging and rewarding innovation to give you a bigger portfolio of opportunity. It's about being digital, leveraging technology in the best possible ways. And perhaps most important, it's about being human. It all comes down to having the confidence that you can continually set and achieve your organizational goals even when the entire landscape is transforming around you. You'll find that it's not just about having an agile strategy.
It's about having a strategy for being agile.
- Strategy and the pace of change
- Becoming an adaptive organization
- Aligning activities with strategic goals
- Embracing a culture of risk
- Modeling adaptive behavior
- Maintaining an adaptive organization
- Streamlining your processes and practices
- Remaining agile over time