Discover how to build a culture of strategy execution. Learn leadership behaviors that foster action, and how to create and manage a culture in which employees are driven to get things done.
- A longtime colleague of mine always says, "Thoughts are nice, but actions matter." His words perfectly describe what it takes to successfully execute a strategy. I'm Mike Figliuolo, Managing Director of thoughtLEADERS. I've worked with companies large and small on creating a strategy, and making it happen. The most successful companies I've seen are the ones that build a culture of strategy execution. In this course, I'll explain what it takes to build such a culture.
We'll review the links between strategy, culture and execution. We'll talk about the processes to allocate resources, set goals, and define and award incentives. Then we'll look at executing the plan, measuring progress, celebrating success, and developing the talent you need to make your plan a reality. We'll also look at how to overcome the challenges that arise when you're executing your strategy.
It takes deliberate effort to create a company culture focused on executing a strategy. So let's get started.
- Linking strategy, culture, and execution
- Defining culture
- Supporting execution with processes
- Running prioritization processes
- Allocating resources
- Driving daily behaviors
- Overcoming execution challenges
- Breaking free from analysis paralysis
- Making sufficient investments