Fast-track your successful transition into the world of work. Discover how to successfully acclimate to a new workplace, and develop a professional image that creates a positive impact.
- As you set out on your professional career, you'll be starting a new chapter, stepping into the unknown and navigating new career territory. As with any career transition, there's always a way to get ahead of the game and fast track your success. It's just about knowing how. Hello, I'm Gemma Leigh Roberts. I'm a chartered organizational psychologist, experienced leadership and coaching psychologist and career coach. In this course, I'm going to take you through the keys steps to quickly and effectively acclimatize to a new professional environment, helping you to navigate the start of your professional career.
You'll gain clarity about how to create a high performing mindset to deal with challenges you face. Helping you to make an impact right from the get-go. I'll teach you how to create your own strategy, to develop a credible and professional image, and I'll talk you through the common challenges new graduates face so you can proactively prepare to tackle these situations before you face them. If you want to learn how to fast track your successful transition into the world of work and develop a professional image that creates a positive impact, join me for this course.
Let's get started.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Transitioning from the campus to the office
- Differences in the working world
- Developing a transition success mindset
- Adapting to a new environment
- Avoiding cultural mistakes
- The first 90 days
- Building a strategy