Discover how to thrive as a manager in disruptive times. Learn how to hire and develop tomorrow's workforce, design work that can adapt to change, become more proactive, and more.
- You know the world is changing rapidly. That change is dramatically effecting your team, your organization, your industry, and even your career. So, how can you continue to be an effective manager in such disruptive times? Hi, I'm Gary Bolles, I help organizations and individuals to navigate disruptive change. I've worked as a strategy consultant, a writer, and as a career counselor, and now I want to help you to thrive as a manager in a rapidly changing world. This course will offer you a set of insights and activities that are designed to help you hire and develop an adaptive workforce.
Along the way, you'll learn how to become a stronger manager using a completely new way of thinking about what you do. I'm also going to encourage you to think differently about your own work, the work of your team, and even the fundamental nature of the organization, so you're prepared not just to mange more effectively today, but as the pace of change increases in the future. So, let's begin by understanding the seismic changes going on around us and seeing how to not just survive as a manager in disruptive times, but to thrive.
- Dealing with disruptive change and the new rules of work
- Establishing a new contract with workers
- Rethinking job qualifications
- Hiring for diversity and inclusion
- Identifying key skills for adaptive workers
- Helping your team become lifelong learners
- Leveraging automation for your team
- Becoming an adaptive manager
- Making human resources a partner
- Recognizing when your adaptive strategy is working