Adopt a top-notch talent management strategy that helps you recruit and retain employees who add value to your company.
- Effective talent management increases a company's ability to innovate, grow, and adapt quickly. In fact, focusing on talent management generates 26% more revenue. Despite these benefits, in a recent study 40% of executives rated their talent management as ineffective and said that it got in the way of achieving their business goals. Hi, my name is Katy Sharon. I'm a consultant, facilitator, and author.
And in this course, I'll show you how to achieve your business goals through effective talent management. We'll start with how to establish a strong talent management strategy. Then we'll review how to build the talent management plan. We'll see how to identify talent needs, assess existing talent, recruit and hire the right people, and how to develop employees. We'll also take a high level look at succession planning. Then we'll put it all together using best practices.
So let's get started.
- Building a successful talent management strategy
- Identifying talent needs and assessing existing talent
- Recruiting and hiring the right people
- Developing employees to meet talent needs
- Implementing a succession planning process
- Focusing on engagement and retention
- Increasing talent visibility
- Creating a strong HR and business partnership
- Designing a high-performance culture