Find out about all the performance management programs available today—and how you can make them work for you. Plus, hear why it's so important that these tools support your philosophy, rather than inform it.
- By now you may be wondering,…what apps or tools are out there…to help me with performance management?…Well, the good news is there's a lot of them.…Performance management and project management software…can help you with many things,…including developing talent profiles,…documenting performance, reporting and analytics,…and much more.…So let's discuss some of the specific…performance management tools that are available…in the marketplace.…To begin with, there are performance management programs…such as SuccessFactors, BetterWorks, Taleo, and Halogen.…
As mentioned in my course on HR technology,…these programs have been expanding their service offerings…into the human resource information system space.…Conversely, these HRIS programs like BambooHR,…Workday, and Namely are now also offering…performance management modules.…And of course, there are many project management programs…like Slack, Wrike, Smartsheet, and Freshdesk…that address many of these same needs.…
The beauty of these programs is they allow input…
In this course, join HR expert Don Phin as he shares strategies for creating a culture that encourages high performance as well as best practices for improving employee performance in the modern workplace. Don covers techniques for setting clear expectations, delegating tasks, and managing remote workers. He also explains how to get to the root of poor employee performance and coach both high-performing and low-performing employees.
- Determine the most efficient processes to use when selecting a new hire.
- Apply knowledge gathered from employee feedback to enhance overall efficiency.
- Identify an example of an appropriate workspace.
- Define “emotional quotient” and explain how it relates to employee performance.
- Recall effective strategies for addressing poor employee performance.
- List three benefits of using performance management tools.