Join Todd Dewett for an in-depth discussion in this video Using the exercise files, part of New Manager Foundations (2013).
We've provided free exercise files that are available to all lynda.com members to help you get the most from this course. These files include an outline of the course that is very useful for taking notes. I suggest that you download this file and print it out prior to watching the course. Now let's get started.
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Clarifying performance expectations
- Feeding your learning curve
- Building rapport with your team
- Explaining your decision-making style
- Increasing your authenticity
- Communicating proactively
- Knowing when to have a meeting and who should attend
- Coping successfully with your transition<br><br>
- The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Skill Level Beginner
Delegating Tasks to Your Team (2013)with Britt Andreatta50m 23s Appropriate for all
1. Surviving the First Month
Feeding your learning curve3m 40s
2. Connecting with the Team
3. Building Trust
4. Communicating Effectively
5. Creating Productive Meetings
6. Using Authority Successfully
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.