Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Thank you, part of Management: Top Tips.
- So there we are, we finished the course, well done,…you've watched all of it now.…And I really hope you've enjoyed it and found it useful.…And please do keep in touch.…It would be great if you want to link in to me on LinkedIn…or maybe get my free email tips…which I'll send you free forever, and they'll never repeat.…And please also do leave a review.…I'd love to know what you thought of the course…and how you're going to get on with it.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.