The entire burden of coaching doesn't need to fall on your shoulders. In this video, learn about supplemental resources you can use to further your coaching efforts when you're not there.
- Are you a coach who also has a day job?…One of the biggest challenges with coaching…is finding the time to do it on top of all your other work.…I get it, and while the tips in this course…help you break it down into manageable chunks,…the best tip of all is outsourcing.…You don't have to do all the heavy lifting.…Outsource some of the work.…As a coach there are a few ways…you can use outside resources to your advantage.…The first is skills training.…If you inherit someone who is underskilled,…look for people in organizations who can train them.…
There are industry events, outside training programs,…and even product experts on your own staff.…Is there a course on this site,…or a LinkedIn learning program,…or an article that could teach these skills as well…or even better than you can?…When you outsource skills training it saves you time…and shifts the responsibility to the learner.…Relationship development is another aspect of coaching…where others on your team can take the lead.…Partner a newer or struggling employee…
- What is coaching?
- Coaching someone who is older than you
- Coaching when someone is passed over for a promotion
- Coaching employees who lack sufficient training
- Coaching poor performers
- Teaching communication strategies
- Leveraging supplemental resources