Answer questions and see a spectrum for self reflection.
- If you aren't sure if you're an introvert or an extrovert, don't worry. The label isn't as important as understanding your work style preferences so that you can create an environment that works for you. - Understanding why others may have very different approaches to work than you do and appreciating those differences will make you a better colleague and a better leader. - The final goal is for you to be effective in the workplace and also help your colleagues leverage their strengths when it comes to introversion and extroversion.
- Let's take a look at how we can make each preference stronger.
- Examine the meaning of the term ambivert.
- Explore the personality attributes and preferences of introverts and extroverts.
- Recognize the actions that are most representative of introverts and extroverts.
- Identify the actions that can protect an introvert from being exhausted by extroverted activities.
- Identify the actions that can help introverts become more visible.
- Review the actions that can productively temper an extrovert's tendency to interrupt others.