- Define sales management and sales tasks.
- Explain how to recruit salespeople.
- Describe how to conduct sales trainings.
- Define a salesforce structure.
- Forecast and measure sales performance.
- Create sales territories.
Skill Level Intermediate
- The lifeblood of any company is the revenue that you earn from a steady stream of paying customers. For that, you typically need an effective and well-managed sales team. That's why, in many companies, the managers who manage the salesforce are the single most important employees in the company. I'm Drew Boyd, and I've been in the marketing and sales profession for over 30 years. I teach sales management to graduate students, and I help companies improve their commercial effectiveness. Whether you have an existing salesforce or you're starting from scratch to create a new one, this course teaches you a step by step systematic process for creating and managing an effective sales team. You'll learn the tools and frameworks on how to recruit, motivate, deploy, and measure sales representatives. Like marketing, sales management is an exciting career field of its own, but it takes talent and dedication. Through the concepts I'll share with you in this course, you'll begin to develop the skills to become an outstanding sales manager.