This video contains an exercise to help you get focused. Answer these few questions, take a moment to think about them, and write them down to revisit later.
- So I'm going to ask you a few questions, and I'm going to ask you to think about them and write down the answers. So grab that notebook or open a document on your computer. Get into a comfy place and think about these four questions. You can pause the video at any time if you need to if you want to hear them again. First, is there something you need to take care of in your life before you can focus on this? Second, can you carve out some regular time and place to work on this every week? It could be as little as a coffee break.
Third, can you identify who could be a potential partner or support team? And fourth, are there any issues that you're really drawn to right now? Take some time. Answer those four questions in your head. Write down your thoughts. And this will be a really good snapshot of where you are at this moment in time, which will be very helpful for pulling it all together after you do some more thinking.
- Identify the personally meaning behind the encore movement.
- Discover the essentials involved in exploring the possibilities of an encore career.
- Examine the benefits of volunteerism in a post professional career.
- Break down the positives to sharing your individual story on the business-oriented social media platform Linkedin.
- Identify the important fundamentals in networking and interviewing for an encore career in today’s business market.