Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Prescribing solutions, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Having established what the customers' needs are,…you're now in a position to prescribe…the best solution for them.…And it's very important at this stage…that you don't go through every possible reason…why your product is great.…The key is to link what's good about your product…to what the needs are that you know the customer has.…Every sales book will talk about features…and benefits, and it's really important to understand this,…because most salespeople don't get it right.…
So the first thing is, if you only talk…about the features of your product or service,…the customer will be thinking, well so what?…Why do I care that it's got feature X?…So, you need to talk about the benefits.…But if you only talk about the benefits…to the customer, they will think,…well how do I know it's going to give me all that?…Everyone's going to say that, so the important…thing is to talk about the features and the benefits.…So if you say, it has this feature,…which means that you will get this benefit,…then the customer can see that they're going to get…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.