- Recognize the importance of understanding your objectives when addressing an audience.
- Identify the fundaments of composing a successful close.
- Explore how to connect with your audience through crafting compelling stories.
- Examine ways to connect with your audience by personalizing your content.
- Distinguish how to communicate with confidence without establishing your credentials.
- Break down the best ways to exude executive presence.
- Identify the essentials to answering the tough questions in an impromptu communication.
- Explore how to communicate the unknown in an impromptu communication.
Skill Level Intermediate
- Have you ever wished you could communicate more clearly, concisely, and compellingly? Would you like to walk in to any communication with confidence? Well, you can. The ability to communicate well isn't a mystery and it's not something you're either born with or not, it's a skill you can learn at any age. You're about to learn a step-by-step process for how to capture and keep people's attention, respect, and support, whether you're delivering a report at a meeting, speaking at a conference, or communicating a request to your boss or board.
I'm Sam Horn, Founder and CEO of the Intrigue Agency. I am so glad you carved time out of your busy schedule for this course on successful communication, and I am going to do everything I can to make it worth your while. Ready? Let's go.