This video shows you how to play to your personal strengths when interacting with others, making people feel comfortable, whilst seeing you as genuine and authentic.
- How is it some people manage relationships with ease,…whilst for some of us, we're not quite sure where to start?…The chances are for those that naturally manage…relationships well, this is a strength…that has been developed over time.…So what if managing relationships isn't your forte,…should you just give up?…Absolutely not.…You can turn creating effective relationships…into your strength with a bit of practice and focus.…
You have your own unique strengths…when it comes managing relationships.…You have your own style and way of communicating…that's individual to you.…Learning to capitalize on this will help you…to play to your strengths, in order to foster…collaborative and effective relationships.…Understanding how you come across to others…is one of the most critical factors…enhancing your emotional intelligence overall.…
Once you understand your emotional responses, triggers,…hijackers, and how you interact with others,…you can practice playing to your strengths,…whilst building strong relationships with others.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Watching for triggers and hijacks
- Finding flow
- Disrupting thinking
- Reclaiming reaction time
- Shifting perspective
- Listening and communicating
- Playing to strengths
- Collecting feedback
- Aligning intention and impact