Join Chris Croft for an in-depth discussion in this video Planning for a meeting, part of Management: Top Tips.
- Good salespeople don't wing it.…Good salespeople plan beforehand.…And one of the things that you need plan…is answers for the common objections.…You'll probably find the top five objections…cover 99% of the objections you're likely to get.…Price will certainly be one of those five.…So, you need to have good answers ready…for all five of the top objections.…And who knows what those might be.…It depends on you, but for price,…it might well be to compare it with the benefit that…they're getting, or to compare it with the other options,…or to show what the fantastic qualities…that justifies that price, or maybe,…to break it down into something smaller,…like price per use, or price per person, or price per day.…
But whatever method you're going to use,…you need to think about those five objections.…Possibly talk to colleagues.…Ask them how they handle them…and have answers ready for the top five.…
- Being assertive
- Taking responsibility for mistakes
- Giving and receiving criticism
- Time management
- Project management
- Holding effective meetings
- Giving presentations
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Leveraging Assertiveness
2. Time Management for Managers
3. Project Management
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.