- Identify pressure situations.
- Compare and contrast pressure vs. stress.
- Define factors of a pressure situation.
- Explain how to manage your resources.
- Describe how to stay focused during a pressure situation.
- Identify how to build resilience for pressure.
Skill Level Beginner
- There are so many smart people, living in an ultra-competitive world. As a result, there always seems to be this incredible need to excel. We're constantly under pressure. For many, all of these pressure situations mean that they live in a constant state of stress and fear. But believe it or not, there are actually people that find these pressure situations exciting. It makes them come alive. It propels these folks to not only accomplish great things, it drives them to discover a new and better version of themselves.
Hi there, my name is Eddie Davila, and I'm a university instructor with degrees in Business and Engineering. I write eBooks, and of course, I develop other online educational content. I'm a huge sports and entertainment fan and no matter where I go, no matter what I do, be it fun or work, I'm inspired by what people can do under pressure. This course will teach you to appreciate pressure, to discover it as a tool to better yourself, and ultimately, you'll want to invite pressure into every aspect of your life.
You will learn tips and techniques for tackling your pressure situations. Some tips for coping and mastering pressure will take only minutes to learn and attempt. Others will provide you more measured processes to help you discover the part of you that wants to be challenged. Don't let pressure crush you into a state of fear and paralysis. Discover how pressure situations are opportunities for you to accomplish incredible things, to develop innovative solutions, and to discover the very best version of yourself.
So welcome to Performing under Pressure.