Now is the time to embrace the opportunity to collaborate with remote workers. Learn activities that can help your team’s performance and approach to remote work.
- Now, it's increasingly common…that teams are comprised of members…who don't actually all work in the same location.…You can either embrace the opportunity…to collaborate with remote workers…because it's the future,…or you can do it because it's actually…a benefit to you personally.…Today it's inevitable you're going to be…using technology to coordinate and collaborate.…Remember that work is skills applied to tasks…to solve problems and generate results.…If you're already performing a lot of tasks…through email and other communications applications,…it's often not a huge step to do more and more of it…in activities with people who are in a different location.…
So why is this an advantage to you?…Even if you work in a large city…the pool of people in your area…still has some limitations.…If you're able to collaborate with people remotely,…you'll find that the pool of people expands…to pretty much be infinite.…That means more people with the skills…and experience you need to accomplish your goals…and the goals of your team.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- The history of performance management
- Self-driven performance management
- Setting adaptive performance goals
- Writing an adaptive performance agreement
- Team performance design
- Designing for high performance