- Differentiate between unhealthy procrastination and purposeful "stalling" behaviors.
- Recognize the verbal and behavioral signals of procrastination onset.
- Recognize the five primary reasons why people procrastinate.
- Explain the "pawn it" strategy for overcoming procrastination.
- Select appropriate strategies for overcoming procrastination, dependent on the unique motivator.
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- Procrastination is a habit, not a personality flaw, so you can put an end to putting it off. Stop that no progress slump. Protect your reputation and live free of the panic or careless work that comes from stalling. In this course, you'll identify jobs that land you in the procrastination zone. Explore why you procrastinate, and select customized strategies that address your reasons for stalling.
Finish with a plan that makes you eight times more likely to take action. I'm Brenda Bailey-Hughes, and let's face it, those of us who need a course about procrastination are the ones most likely to put it off, so good for you for getting started. Without delay, jump in and say goodbye to procrastination.