Learn what next steps you can take to learn more about leading with purpose and how you can connect with Lisa.
- We spend at least half of our waking hours at work.…Those hours ought to count for something…beyond just a paycheck.…As a leader, you have the opportunity…to make work a more meaningful and fulfilling place…for those people that you serve.…You know it's very easy to get bogged down…in deliverables and to-do list,…but it's your job as a leader…to cast your eyes on something bigger.…You have the power to reset your team.…
When you point your team towards a higher purpose…and the ultimate impact that you have on customers,…there's nothing that they can't accomplish.…If you'd like to learn more about my firms work…in helping businesses gain a competitive edge,…you can visit our website at mcleodandmore.com,…or follow me on LinkedIn.…
- Recognize a common mistake that leaders make when articulating a purpose.
- Identify a question that can help you connect purpose to performance.
- Recall the benefits of talking about purpose on a regular basis.
- Explain the problems that can arise from using quantitative metrics.
- Examine the driving question in sales coaching to discover how you can make an impact on customers.
- Determine why many leaders are afraid to say no in decision-making moments.