Learn what next steps you can take to learn more about leading with purpose and how you can connect with Lisa.
- We spend at least half of our waking hours at work. Those hours ought to count for something beyond just a paycheck. As a leader, you have the opportunity to make work a more meaningful and fulfilling place for those people that you serve. You know it's very easy to get bogged down in deliverables and to-do list, but it's your job as a leader to cast your eyes on something bigger. You have the power to reset your team.
When you point your team towards a higher purpose and the ultimate impact that you have on customers, there's nothing that they can't accomplish. If you'd like to learn more about my firms work in helping businesses gain a competitive edge, you can visit our website at mcleodandmore.com, or follow me on LinkedIn.
- Articulate the financial impact of purpose on business results
- Identify who your customer is and describe how you help them
- Integrate purpose and performance
- Develop qualitative metrics that provide a forward looking-lens into performance
- Foster a mindset of purpose in a quota-driven sales culture using active sales coaching
- Integrate an organizational purpose into decision making and strategy